Okay so here's the occasional update.
Yep.
Updated links.
Since blog-hopping aint exactly the funnest thing.
Oh, &Technorati is so brilliant.
'Cos I've found all the anonymous linkers! No lah, they're just lost net friends. I'm not that popular. Haw.
-
Bye<3
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Previous Posts
- I'm at my lowest boiling pointCome help me outI ne...
- till we meet
- Search for my new semi-public livejournal if you h...
- because things cannot work outyou just have to be ...
- Believe me when I say I'm drained of all energy.Th...
- Hanssen's OG11 kicks ass,SO.-School starts in less...
- Woweeeee first post of the year!So everyone have a...
- I forgot tomorrow is a new year.What a bummer.What...
- What can I say?It cracked me up.-&I guess that's a...
- Changed the very boring layout.Miss blogging.Sorry...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home